One of the hottest hair removal products today is Nono but is it finally the solution to the age old problem? If you’re considering trying this method then you’ve come to the right page. Read on to find out how it works, discover its strengths and weaknesses, and what actual users are saying about it. Where you can find the best available deal is also detailed on page 3.
What Is It?
Nono is a hair removal system using a unique technology that effectively and painlessly removes unwanted hair within the comfort of your home. It has been featured in various prestigious magazines including Vogue, Elle, and Allure among many others.
How Does It Work?
The system employs a handheld device which applies scientific principles of thermal transference to conduct gentle pulses of heat that the company refers to as Thermicon. The device resembles an electric razor but instead of a blade, it has a thermodynamic wire and built-in safety mechanisms that enable it to provide safe, effective, and professional hair removal technology. The Nono device has a Thermicon tip attached to its end that contacts with the hair as you glide it along your skin. The thermodynamic wire then heats up and releases the energy to the hair, searing it all the way down to its follicle.
The heat that the device emits is gentle on the skin but strong enough to damage the follicles. While this epilation method instantly leaves your skin hair-free, it will produce permanent hair reduction only after several uses. It does not claim to provide permanent hair removal at one go. What it does is provide you smooth, hair-free skin which lasts longer than the effects of shaving and other methods, and after several uses, the hair will grow back finer and sparser, and eventually lead to permanent hair reduction.
The handheld device operates with built-in batteries and can be replenished with a charger. It is also equipped with an LCD so you can determine whether or not you are using it properly.
- Safe and painless. Although your skin may experience temporary redness which fades within a few hours due to thermicon technology, it is designed to leave no unfavorable effects. No pain, no cuts, no skin irritation, no burns, no nicks, no ingrown hairs, no mess.
- Long lasting effects. You can go weeks without shaving. However, each person has a unique hair growth cycle and will experience results an individual pace. Generally, after first use, hair regrowth will be experienced after 6 weeks. As you continue to use it, you will notice slowed hair regrowth.
- Suitable for all skin complexions and hair color. Unlike laser hair removal which is only suitable for certain skin and hair color, the Nono hair removal system does not use light hence it is good for anyone who wants hair-free skin regardless of skin and hair color.
- Portable. This hair remover is such a small rechargeable, handheld device that you can carry with you anywhere you go.
- Price. It a great alternative to very expensive professional treatments and less than the cost of 3 waxes.
- Guarantee. It offers a risk-free 60-day money back guarantee. If you happen to be dissatisfied with the results, you can contact customer service for return instructions.
(Continued on Next Page…Disadvantages + Real User Reviews + Does It Really Work?)